Rural Energy began in 1987 after receiving a federal grant to evaluate the feasibility of engaging in energy-related for-profit activity.
Rural Energy promotes and provides state-of-the-art, energy-efficient heating products to tens of thousands of people who experience the highest energy costs and lowest temperatures in some of the most remote communities in the United States and Canada. These products have saved residents millions in energy costs.
We couldn’t do it without our network of dealers. Thank you!
WE’VE GOT SOME GREAT WAYS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS TO SAVE SOME MONEY!
Cooler temperatures have started their return, winter is here! Rural Energy has products to meet the heating needs of your customers. Our products provide comfort, warmth and energy savings!
- Thank you for helping us with our mission to save people money on energy costs.
- $250 REBATE on a new Toyostove! You only have until 12/31/18 for the Monitor Rebate program. Customers can save up to $250 towards a brand new Toyostove!
- $100 REBATE: Rinnai propane-fired products promotion good through 12/31/18.
- SALE, SALE, SALE: Woodstoves on SALE!
- Setup your dealer profile on www.ruralenergy.com today.
If your selling hearth products take a look at the Osburn line. We recently discounted pricing on select woodstoves but get your orders in because this is on current inventory only. If you want to place a bulk order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for even better prices.
New and improved website
If you haven’t already please login and setup your account. The email address you have on file has already been added to the website, so simply reset your password and you’re in! You can check pricing, place an order, pay online, check order history, and more.